Followers

Friday 16 October 2009

West Ham Football Birthday Card

Afternoon All,
Hope I find you all well? Well how good am I being.....I've made two cards today and I'm posting them both.....TODAY!! Trying my best to keep up-to-date with everything. The first card I'm posting is a commissioned card for my Sister-In-Law. It's for the son of her friend and he's mad on football, unfortunately he supports West Ham (boooooo!) my printer nearly broke printing out the West Ham badge, lol! Anyway, my Sister-In-Law picked the card up today and said Joe would love it :o) What do you think?
Close up of image...
Inside of card...
Side view...
Posted by Picasa
I hope he does like it. Card ingredients are:
Image: Jolly Nation Football Boy coloured with Copic Ciao Markers
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards Oh My Word! Birthday Circles
Papers: Doodlebug Soccer Talk and Sandy Lion Words
Card: Bazzill Basics Bling Black Tie
Ribbon: from stash
Stickers: Doodblebug Simply Sweet and number 8 from stash
Tools: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Woodware Big Circle Punch, MArtha Stewart Glitters and Spellbinders Nestabilities Inverted Scalloped Circles
Onto the next card...
xxx

No comments: