Followers

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Happy Halloween!

Evening All,
I hope I find you all well? The card I'm posting tonight is one I normally don't send, it's a Halloween card. I've made the same card four times now; one for Daemo (my hubby), one for my Mum, Dad and Brother, one for Daemo's Dad and the last one for Daemo's Sister and her family. I saw the stamp and I couldn't resist buying it and using it, soooo cute! Also I'm entering it in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 71 so wish me luck...
What do you think?
Close up of stamped image, see what I mean about cute!!
Inside of card...
Close up of inside coloured image...
Posted by Picasa
I really enjoyed making this card, all the papers, embellishments etc are deee-lish! Card ingredients are:
Images: Penny Black Catman, Printworks Spider and Magnolia Bat
Sentiment: Penny Black Happy Halloween!
Papers: Bo Bunny Boo Crew Dot, Doodlebug Boo-Tique and Lilac Swiss Dot
Card: Core d'inations Tangerine and Purple Majesty and Doodlebug Glitter Cardstock in Beetle Black
Brads: Doodlebug Battie Braddies
Jewells: Doodlebug Halloween Assortment and Basic Grey Bling It
Tools: Copic Ciao Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles and Inverted Scalloped Circles and Cuttlebug Spider Web Embossing Folder
I've given Daemo his card already and he loves it, he gave me a "Good 9 out of 10"!! I must be getting better, lol! Off to netball now so catch you all soon...
xxx

3 comments:

SueK said...

Hi Kitty

Love your card and have to agree he's a pretty cute puss cat and not a bit scarry.

Lubs - Nanny Squirrel

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card caroline and isn't that just the cutest scariest puddy cat you ever did see...love how you used Nat's sketch..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

Pauline C said...

Very cute card Caroline - adorable image beautifully coloured, and fab use of the sketch. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x