Followers

Monday 19 October 2009

Birthday Fairy

Afternoon all,
I hope you're all good? It's a horrible day out there today, really grey, miserable and cold. I think winter has well and truly arrived :o( On the plus, not long till Christmas, yay!!
The card I'm posting today is a birthday card I made for one of the girls who plays in my netball team. Her name is Lynsey but we have two Lynsey's on the team so we gave her the nickname Tinks as she's so petite and delicate, just like a little fairy! Although she plays a mean game of netball! I hope she likes her card, what do you think?
Close up of image...
Inside of card...
Side view...
Posted by Picasa
I haven't yet found a netball stamp but if any of you know where I can get one from, please let me know!!
Card ingredients are:
Image: Lili of the Valley Primrose coloured with Copic Ciao Markers
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards Oh My Words! Birthday Circles and Anita's Happy Birthday stamp (inside of card)
Papers: Doodlebug Pink Lemonade Plaid, Strawberry Blossoms and Berry Pink
Card: Core d'inations Fushia Fizz
Ribbon: from stash
Stickers: Making Memories Shimmer Alpha Pink
Tools: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles and Scalloped Circles, Martha Stewart Glitters and Glamour Dust.
That's it from me today but I'll be back soon with a spooky Halloween card for you, ooooooo....
xxx

No comments: