Followers

Monday 12 October 2009

Wedding Card - Part 1

Card Number 3! (Told you I'd been busy, lol)
I made this Wedding card for best friends of ours who got married on the 19th September. Daemon was Best Man and he did a very good job of it too! I made Steve and Jo's wedding invitations so I knew the theme was purple and butterflies so I added this to the card, to make it more personal. I do love a good Wedding but their day was really special and we all had such a fab time :o)
Here's the card I made them...

Close up of the images...

Side view...

Posted by Picasa
Card ingredients are as follows:
Images: Magnolia Church, Kissing Edwin and Loving Tilda
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Papers: from stash
Card: Bazzill Basics Flirty
Ribbon: from stash
Ribbon Charm: The Mulberry Bush
Tools: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Martha Stewart Valentine Lace Punch, Woodware Big Circle and Super Scalloped Circle punches and X-Cut Butterfly punch
I also decorated the inside of their card, click here to see the next post...
xxx

No comments: