Followers

Monday 12 October 2009

Shop-A-Holic Birthday Card

And here we are with the final card I'm posting today. Now we're all up to date, for the moment anyway but I have more to make, lol!
This was another commissioned card by my God Mum for a friend of hers who lives in America. The brief was shop-a-holic and I couldn't think of a better image than this Jolly Nation Shopper Lady. I haven't done any decoupage for ages either so this made a nice change, although I did miss not using my copics, lol! What do you think?
Side view...

Inside...

Posted by Picasa
I hope she likes it, and gets it on time!
Card ingredients are:
Image: Jolly Nation Shopping Lady. Anita's Happy Birthday stamp (inside of card)
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Papers: My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow and Pretty Please and Basic Grey Wisteria Greenhouse
Card: Core d'inations Tangerine
Pearls: My Minds Eye Bloom & Grow and Basic Grey Opaline
Gems: Doodlebug Jewells
That's it from me for today. I'll be back later this week with more cards I promise! Have fun till then peeps :o)
xxx

No comments: