Followers

Saturday 24 October 2009

Happy Halloween #2

Afternoon All,
I hope you're all well on this wet and gloomy Saturday. The weather is awful today, I really feel sorry for poor Daemo as he's racing this weekend. I know where I'd rather be, at home with the heating on and crafting which is exactly where I am!
I feel like a bit of a cheat with this post today, sorry everyone. The Halloween card I entered in the Penny Black Challenge last week didn't win and this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge, week 72 is Halloween, so I thought I'd enter it again! Is that a bit cheeky? Yes it probably is or maybe I was just a week ahead of myself lol! Either way I still love the card and thoroughly enjoyed making it, and I did make it four times! So here's the card again...
Close up of stamped image...

Inside of card...
Close up of the inside of the card's stamped image...
Posted by Picasa
Fingers crossed for this week!
xxx

6 comments:

Ed said...

I love your card, and well done you for reusing it :-) what a good idea..

Michele said...

Brilliant card, love it!

Michele
x

Beth said...

You cheeky monkey! ;-) This is such a sweet card and I love this image! The embossed spider web looks fab too! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge this week!

Beth xx

Kath Stewart said...

oh you naughty girl...but it's such a cute card you will forgive you...thanks for joining in the fun again this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

Little K Smith said...

Aaaw! Love this stamp, he's soooo cute! Love your layout too.
Kelly.x

Cazzy said...

It is a lovely card, I haven't seen that stamp but it is very cute in a naughty sort of way!

Cazzy x