Followers

Friday 16 October 2009

Monster Birthday

Hi all,
Here we are with the next card. This one I made for our neighbours son who is 4 on Sunday. I bought these papers ages ago and have been waiting for an excuse to use them, what better excuse than a four year olds birthday card!! What do you think?
Close up of image...
Inside of card...
Side view...
Posted by Picasa
I love it, I think it's so bright and colourful and the papers are fantastic! Card ingredients are:
Image: Woodware Little Monsters coloured with Copic Ciao Markers
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards Oh My Words! and Woodware Little Monsters (Inside of card)
Papers: Daisy Bucket My Little Monsters Share Your Toys, Play Nice and Hold My Hand
Card: Core d'inations Blue Lightening
Ribbon: American Crafts Elements Blue Gingham
Gems: Artwork
Stickers: from stash
Tools: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Woodware Big Circle Punch, Martha Stewart Glitters and Glamour Dust
That's it from me today. I have my card making class tonight, yipee, so off to make more cards. See you all over the weekend :o)
xxx

No comments: