Followers

Monday 12 October 2009

New Home Card

Onto card number 2!
This card I made for my another of my best friends who has moved home. I just love this stamp, it's made by Helz Cuppleditch who I had never heard of before but I saw it in the New Products section on the The Glitter Pot's website and had to have it, lol!

Close up of the image...

Side view...

and inside...

Posted by Picasa
I love this card, really bright and cheerful, and so did my friend!
Card ingredients are:
Image: Helz Cuppleditch Home Sweet Home coloured with Copic Ciao Markers
Sentiment: Welcome to you New Home stamp from Sir Stampalot
Papers: Doodlebug Berry Blue and DCWV So Sweet Paper Stack
Card: Core d'inations Montego Bay
Ribbon: from stash
Gems: Papermania
Tools: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
xxx

No comments: