Followers

Monday 12 October 2009

Tractor Birthday

Card number 5 and I think the last one I'll post tonight. I have another 3 to go, one of which is another 2 post card so I'll post them tomorrow. I'm feeling a bit sleepy now, lol!
This card I made for my best friend to give to her little boy Finley on his 2nd birthday. He's really into cars, trucks, vans etc. so I thought the papers and stamp worked perfectly together. Emmajane was really happy with it, and so was Finley :o)
Close up of the image...
Inside of card...
Posted by Picasa
Card ingredients are:
Image: Sugar Nellie Hamish with Tractor coloured with Copic Ciao Markers
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards Oh My Word! Birthday Circles
Papers: Three Bugs In A Rug Trucks, All Boy and Snips & Snails
Card: Core d'inations Meadow
Ribbon: from stash
Buttons: from stash
Tools: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Spellbinders Nestabilities Inverted Scalloped Circles and Circles, Glossy Accents.
See you all tomorrow, night night
xxx

No comments: