Followers

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Cowboy Birthday Card

Here we are with card number 2 for today!
This one I made for my friend at work. We call him the Cowboy as he always promotes his work straight to the Live Server and we have a little Cowboy Hat that sits on his desk, so when I saw this stamp I thought of him immediately! And he liked the card too, phew! I coloured the image with my Copics and I really feel like I'm getting the hang of them now, which makes me love them even more, lol!...

Close up of image...

Side view...


Posted by Picasa
Card ingredients are:
Image: I bought this stamp from the Big Stamp Show at Alexandra Palace, but I don't know the name of the company I bought it from, sorry! The other images are from Woodware Cowboys. All coloured with Copic Caio Markers
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards Oh My Word! Birthday Circles
Papers: Melissa Frances Robby and Pebbles Inc Boys Only Stripes
Card: Core d'inations Ming and Gold Mirri-Board
Ribbon: American Crafts Elements in Brown Gingham
Tools: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad and Spellbinders Nestabilities Stars
xxx

No comments: