Followers

Monday 12 October 2009

Jungle Birthday

Here we are with card number 4!
This one I made for my best friends little boy for his 2nd birthday. I know it sounds like everyone is my best friend but I do only have a few, I just happen to make cards for them all in September, lol! What do you think of his jungle themed birthday card?
Close up of images...
Side view...
Inside of card...
Posted by Picasa
I think is a really bright and cheerful card, and Finley enjoyed it which was the main thing!
Card ingredients are:
Images: Woodware Jungle Pals coloured with Copic Ciao Markers
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards Oh My Word! Birthday Circles
Papers: Pebbles Inc Zoo Animals and Birthday Boy Stripe
Card: Core d'inations Royal
Ribbon: from stash
Stickers: Doodlebug Jungle
Tools: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad and Spellbinders Nestabilities Inverted Scalloped Circles
xxx

No comments: