Followers

Thursday 3 June 2010

Birthday Baking Tilda

Evening All!
And how is everyone tonight? All ok I hope!
I made this birthday card for one of my netball team mates who, for our netball fund raising day, made THE most delicious cup cakes to sell and raise money for our netball club. Mmmmmmmm, I do love a cup cakes, lol!
Inside of card...
Posted by Picasa
The backing papers I used are My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary layered onto Core d'inations card, the flowers I punched using my X-Cut Retro Flowers punches from Bazzill Bling card, the Raffia ribbon is from Hobbycraft and the Gingham ribbon is by American Crafts, the Strawberry charm is from Bunny Zoes (I think!), the birthday sentiment is by Craftwork Cards and the pearl gems are by Basic Grey. I've used my Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch, Nesties and Glamour Dust. Oh, and of course my Copics!
I'm entering this card into three challenges this week:
See you all soon!...
xxx

3 comments:

Mina said...

this is so so summery Catoline, fabulous Tilda and the bright colours are gorgeous with her...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Unknown said...

Super cute Cazza!! I love that little strawberry charm:-) Your colouring is really wonderful and I love the colours you have used!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Kylie said...

Ohhh... your card has made me hungry!! I love your bright flowers and Tilda is so cute holding her cake :)
Thanks for joining MDUC this week!
Hugs
Kylie