Followers

Thursday 3 June 2010

Cutie Patootie 2nd Birthday!

Hiya!
And here's the last card for the night! This one I made for my Cousins daughter who was 2, it had to be Elzybells Cutie Patootie!! What do you think?...
Close up Cutie, coloured with my copics...

Inside of card...

Posted by Picasa
The backing papers I used for this one are My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary layered onto Heartfelt Core d'inations card, the ribbon is from my stash, the sentiment is by Craftwork Cards, the flowers are punched from Bazzill Bling card using my X-Cut Retro Flowers punch, the square gems are from Papermania and the heart brad is from Wild Rose Studios. I've used my Nesties and added Glamour Dust! The sentiment on the inside of the card is also by Elzybells.
I'm entering this card into Sketch Saturday's Challenge Blog, Week #105.
And that's it from me.....for the moment anyway!
See you all soon
xxx

No comments: