Followers

Sunday 13 June 2010

Birthday Chic!

Hi everyone!!
Wow, it feels like ages since I've posted!! Too long I know, sorry!! But I'm back tonight with a couple of cards I've made over the last week. Not that I've been away anywhere nice, only work sadly :o(
Anyway, onto the cards. This one I've made for one of my netball team mates who has recently got 2 puppies. I saw this stamp and thought it would be perfect for Rosie, although I had to stamp the puppy twice and have sticky fixed the second one. Aaaaawwwww, cute ay!...
Close up of Penny Johnson's Looking Chic stamp, paper pieced and coloured with my copics...

Inside of card...

Posted by Picasa
The gingham backing paper is by Craft Creations and the flowered one is by Pebbles Inc, both are layered onto Core d'inations French Roast card, the Raffia Lace is from Hobbycraft, the brown pearls are Opaline from Basic Grey and the pink ones are also from Hobbycraft, the flowers are punched using my X-Cut retro flower punches in Bazzill Bling card and I've added Glamour Dust for extra bling.
I'm entering this card into two challenges:
Off to post my other card now, see you in a bit...
xxx

No comments: