Followers

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Birthday Boy!

Hi All,
Just a quickie tonight as I'm off to my Netball League's AGM in a bit. We're going to collect our Division 7 Champions Trophy tonight, how exciting!! Not bad for our first season together ay!!
So onto the card, this one I've made for my Brother-In-Law Dan who's a chippie by trade. When I saw Elzybells new stamps for Men I thought it was perfect! What do you think?...
Close up of Elzybells DIY Dad stamp, coloured with my copics...
Inside of card...

Posted by Picasa
The Blue Gingham and Blue and Red Gingham backing papers are from Wild Rose Studios For Men Paper Stack and the Polka Dot paper is from Craftwork Cards Anglomania Paper Pad, all layered onto Bazzill bling card, the ribbon is by Celebrate and I've added Craft Candy which is also from the Craftwork Cards Anglomania range. All the stamps are from Elzybells DIY Dad range except the sentiment on the inside of the card which is by Stampendous.
I'm entering this card into 2 challenges:
See you all soon,
Lots of love
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card, love the layout, Sue x