Followers

Sunday 13 June 2010

Gorjuss Birthday!

Hiya!...
...and here I am with my other card I'm posting tonight. This one I've also made for one of my netball team mates, what do you think?...
Close up of Sugar Nellie's Gorjuss Girl - Just a Girl, coloured with my copics...

Inside of card...
Posted by Picasa
The polka dot backing paper is Beetle Black Swiss Dot by Doodlebug and the pink paper is by Bo Bunny, both are layered onto Bazzill Bling card. I've used my X-Cut Retro Flower punches, the black pearl gems are from Hobbycraft and I've added Glamour Dust for extra bling! The ribbon on the inside of the card is from my stash.
I'm entering this card into three challenges:
That's it from me tonight but I'll be back soon I promise!
TTFN
xxx

2 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Cazza.
I love the pink/black colour scheme and the gorgeous polka dot paper. It's lovely to see the inside decorated too.
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Lilian said...

Beautiful coloring! Lovely insides too :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!