Followers

Sunday 20 June 2010

My Super Dad

Hi All,
Well I'm a bit late posting this card, it's been a very busy week let me tell you! But finally it's Friday and that means only one thing.....it's the weekend, wahoo!! And I can not wait to have a little lay in tomorrow :o)
I made this card for my dad and also for my dad-in-law for Fathers day. They're both Super Dad's as far as me and Hubby are concerned! What do you think?...
Close up of Elzybells Hero stamp range, coloured with my copics...
Inside of card...
Posted by Picasa
The backing papers are Wild Rose Studios For Men paper stack, layered onto Bazzill Bling card, the ribbon is by Celebrate from Hobbycraft, I've used Craftwork Card's Card Candy, my Nesties, my Martha Stewart Stars border punch and Glamour Dust for extra bling.
I copied the sketch from Friday Sketchers as I was going to enter this card into their challenge blog last week but oops I was too late.....told you it's been a busy week, lol!
See you all soon my lovely blogging pals!
TTFN
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fab card, Sue x