Followers

Sunday 18 July 2010

Mum #2!

Hi All,
Back again with the second of my Mum commissioned cards for my friend.
So, here it is...
Close up of Lili of the Valley's Thomas - Big Bunch of Flowers, coloured with my copics...

Inside of card...

Posted by Picasa
The Yellow gingham backing paper is by Craft Creations Ltd and the pink paper is Berry Pink by Doodlebug, both are layered on Core d'inations Sugar 'n' Spice card. The sentiment is Oh My Words! by Craftwork Cards, the flowers are punched using my X-Cut Retro Flower punches and the square gems are Mosaics by Papermania. I've also used my nesties and added Glamour Dust for extra bling!
I'm entering this card into two challenges:
That's it from me tonight but I'll be back in the week with another card.....once I've made it, lol!
TTFN
xxx

No comments: