Followers

Sunday 18 July 2010

Mum #1!

Evening All,
I hope you're all ok? I've been a bit poorly over the weekend, typical ay! But I'm feeling much better today and have made two cards :o) These were both commissioned cards for one of my friends, one is for her Mum and the other for her Mum-In-Law. This is the first one, what do you think?...
Close up of Lili of the Valley's Teddy For Mum, coloured with my copics...

Inside of the card...



Posted by Picasa
The Lilac Gingham backing paper is by Craft Creations Ltd and the flowered paper is Pitter Patter Sophie by Making Memories, both are layered onto Bazzill Bling Serendipity card. The Lilac spotted ribbon is by Anita's as is the Happy Birthday sentiment stamp, I've used my X-Cut Retro Flower punches and Woodware corner punch, the pearls are Opaline by Basic Grey and I've added Glamour Dust for extra bling!
I'm entering this card into two challenges:
I'll post the other Mum card now...
xxx

1 comment:

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous card in great colours! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time - good luck!
Hugs, Lena