Followers

Monday 12 July 2010

How Old??!!

Evening All!
I hope you're all ok and not too disappointed by the rain :o( It's not been too bad here in Maidstone and we do desperately need it, fingers crossed it'll cool the weather down a little too! Although I do love the sun, it's better to be on holiday in it where you can enjoy it ay!
Onto my card and this one I've made for Hubby's best friend, Jenner...
Close up of Stamps By Judith's Griz Bear, stamped onto Core d'inations Latte card and shaded with my copics...

Inside of card, sentiment stamp by Stampendous!...

Posted by Picasa
The backing papers I used are Doodlebug's Friendly Forest and SEI Brown Gingham, both layered onto Core d'inations French Roast card, the brad is by Wild Rose Studio's, the ribbon is by Celebrate, I've used Craftwork Cards Card Candy and added Glossy Accents to Griz's nose. I've also used my Woodware Circle Punches and the sentiment was computer generated.
I'm entering this card into Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch #44 who are also looking for Guest Designers!
Off to beddy bye's now but I'll see you all soon,
Lots of love
xxx

No comments: