Followers

Thursday 8 July 2010

3rd Birthday Boy!

Hiya Bloggers!
Wow, this weather is just amazing isn't it!! Shame I'm stuck in an office all day looking at it through a window but you can't have it all ay, lol! Soooooooo nice to finally have a summer, I hope you're all able to enjoy it? I've booked the afternoon off tomorrow, not to sit in the sun though but to go to the BRAND NEW GLITTER POT SHOP!!!!! I can't wait, can you tell I'm looking forward to it, lol!! :o) The Glitter Pot is one of my favourite craft shops and the fact that it's now BIGGER is fab news for me!! I'll let you know how it goes (and how fantastic it is!)
Onto the card! This one I've made for our nephew Oliver who is 3 tomorrow...
Close up of Sugar Nellie's Hamish Fixing Tractor, coloured with my Copics...

Inside of card...

Posted by Picasa
The backing papers are Transportation by Best Creation Inc layered on Core d'inations Blue Lightening card, the number 3 is a Dimension Fourth stamp that I've stamped onto the backing paper, I've used Craftwork Cards Craft Candy and Oh My Words! sentiment, Nesties and my Scallop Dot Martha Stewart Border Punch. The sentiment stamp on the inside of the card is by Stampendous.
I'm going to enter this card in The Sugar Bowl Challenge 38 - Judy's Sketch.
Early to bed for me tonight, hopefully it'll make tomorrow come round quicker and that means.....THE GLITTER POT, wahoo!!
xxx

No comments: