Followers

Wednesday 21 July 2010

HappBee Birthday!

Evening All!
Quick post from me tonight as it's waaaaaaay past my bedtime! I made this card for my God Mum, what do you think?...
Close up of Honey Tilda coloured with my copics...

Inside of card, sentiment stamp by Stampendous!...

Posted by Picasa
The backing papers I've used are Craft Creations Ltd Pale Green Gingham and Paper Adventures Yellow Bees, both are layered onto Bazzill Bling Envy card, the green gems are by Artwork, the flowers are from Prima and the glittered brads in the centre of the flowers are by Doodlebug, the gingham ribbon is from my stash and I've used my Nesties and Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch. The HappBee Birthday sentiment is computer generated and I've added Glamour Dust for extra bling!
I'm entering this card into 3 challenges:
Lots of love
xxx

4 comments:

Kylie said...

A bee-utiful card! LOL, sorry, I couldn't help myself. Gorgeous colours. Very cheery!
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Jane said...

Stunning card! gorgeous colours and details! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx

Kruemel said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love that little bee and the saying with it. And the color combo is beautiful.

Thanks for playing with us at MDUC this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

aardvarkpest said...

Cute card. Love the fresh spring colours.
Glenda