Followers

Saturday 13 August 2011

Sketch Saturday #168

Happy Saturday to you all!!

I hope you've had good weeks?  I'm still on my jollys at the moment but cleverly scheduled my Sketch Saturday DT card before I left!  Hopefully Mr Blogger is playing nicely, lol!

Here's this week's card, I made this one for my Little Bro's birthday...



A close up of Elzybells image...



Inside of my card...



And a side view...



Here's this weeks fabby sketch, thanks Jo  :o))



Fancy playing along too?  Need some more inspiration?  Head over to Sketch Saturday to see my teamies creations!

Much love,




Card Ingredients:
Card / DP's ~ Core d'inations Aquarium, MME Lime Twist 'Fly a Kite' and Stella and Rose 'Hattie' paper packs, Memory Box 'Jubilee' paper stack
Stamps / Images ~ Elzbells (no longer available), Stampendous 'So Birthday'
Dies / Punches ~ N/A
Embellishments ~ Sentiment from Craftwork Cards, Twine from The Ribbon Girl
Other ~ Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  SKin ~ E21, E01, E000, R20, R00;  Hair ~ E31;  Clothes ~ BG01, BG0000, R29, R24, R17;  Car ~ C7, C5, C3, C1, C00;  Other ~ W5, W3, W1, 0, B000, B0000.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor ~ Black, Electric Blue, Deep Red

8 comments:

karen said...

Hi Cazza, Mr Blogger played real nice so perhaps Mrs Blogger had taken over LOL! Wow your card is fantastic, love how you used the clouds here, (gonna have to nab that idea) and gorgeous image and papers,Karenxx

Faye said...

I luuuuuuuuurve it. I luuuuuurve it. Cute image and the clouds. Love 'em. xxx

coops said...

fantastic male card hun.love the fab image and clouds and great colours :D

xx coops xx

Pami said...

This is fabulous honey, I love that image!! Hope you are having a fabulous time! Pami x

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic Cazza - I love it!! The way you have put it together is so clever. xx

Chrissy said...

This is fabulous Cazza, love what you did with the clouds, looks fantastic, great image and colouring.Brilliant male card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

carrie-lee said...

A fabulous card , love the design xxx

ChickieChirps said...

I love this card Cazza! I love those clouds!

Arabella