Followers

Monday 1 August 2011

Pollycraft Challenge # 104 ~ Paulas Sketch!

Are you bored of me yet, lol!

Here I am with my final post today (3 of 3!) with my Pollycraft DT card.  The challenge this week is a Sketch and I must say it's a cracking sketch too!  Here it is...



The card I made is for friends of mine who've had just the best news!  Here it is...






Inside of card...



And a side view...



Cute huh!  I love these Little Stars!!  The prize up for grabs this week is 10 Digi's from the Pollycraft Shop - fabaroony or what!!  :o))  See you there!!

I'm feeling a bit excited / nervous today, well very nervous actually!  My netball team made it through to the finals of the Summer League ~ whoop whoop, go Dakotas!!  The final is tonight but obviously it's holiday time so some of the squad are away which means.....I'm playing aggghhhhh!!  I wasn't going to play, I've had the green light from the physio so that's all good but I wanted the summer to practise and build my strength back up ready for the winter league in September.  We had a full team ready to go, but then one of the girls turned her ankle whilst out on Friday night so it's either play with 6 (when you need 7!) or I play.  I know I'm gonna love it, I had 20 minutes on court last week and thoroughly enjoyed it.....but this is the finals ~ talk about pressure!!  I'm not really match fit yet, my shooting and passing doesn't feel as strong as before but I guess it'll be the best way to get back to it, in at the deep end or what, lol!  Well I am the captain so you gotta step up haven't you.....wish me luck!!

Ok, I think you've probably all heard enough from me today so I'll leave you to enjoy the glorious weather and see you all soon!

Much love,




Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
Card / DP's ~ Core d'inations Gemstones 'Sapphire', Pebbles Inc 'My Baby Boy Star', Craft Creations Ltd ~ 'Blue Gingham', Doodlebug 'Up up and away'
Stamps / Images ~ Pollycraft Little Stars 'Sent from Above', Elzybells 'Welcome Little One' and 'Pitter Patter'
Dies / Punches ~ Nesties Standard Circles, George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge, Die Namics Clouds #1, Woodware Corner Rounder Punch
Embellishments ~ Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl, Buttons from Papermania
Other ~ Big Shot, Cricut Create, Bow Maker, Weathered Wood Distress Ink, Doodling, Cotton, Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  Skin ~ E21, E00, E000, R20, R00;  Clothes ~ BG01, BG000;  Bear ~ E51;  Basket ~ E42, E41, E40;  Star ~ Y11, Y00, Y000.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor ~ Pale Brown, Electric Blue, Deep Cadmium

18 comments:

Mary J said...

GORGEOUS! So beautiful Cazza - just love your take on that sketch and love the buttons on the clouds!

Joey said...

Aww Cazza I will be thinking of you hun and I am sure you will do just fine! Bestest of Luck for your team.xx

Your card is stunning, I love those little clouds so sweet. Joey xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Cazza; love the image and perfect papers!

Good luck tonight; things always happen for a reason!! I'm sure you'll be fine - will be thinking of you! xx

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Gorgeous card hun!!! I love those clouds with the buttons...stunning! And your colouring...amazing!!!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Anita said...

Beautiful card Cazza. Love the buttons on the clouds and the inside is fabulous too.

Lisa said...

Awww cute card! Love this sweet image and gingham is just perfect for baby cards.

Good luck tonight :-)

Lisa x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,lovely image and the cloud background,paper and colours are gorgeous... Thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious...
Mandy x

Wishcraft said...

Super cute card hun! Love the gingham and fabby clouds, adorable image too :o) Good luck with the match tonight, fingers crossed for you! Lisa x

Vicky said...

OMG...they are all so gorgeous Cazza..! Love the first card with all the folds and the other two with the cutest images and pretty colours too...stunning work hun..!

Fingers n toes crossed for you for tonights game..!

big hugs Vicky xx

Faye said...

This is just perfect. Soft colours, pretty papers, clouds, I love it. xxx

coops said...

aw this is so gorgeous hun.love the sweet image and stunning soft colours and clouds :D
i hope your final went well tonight ;D

xx coops xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a super cute baby card. Love the pop of lemon and the gorgeous glitter.
Thanks for joining our 'blue' challenge at CES this week.
Caroline xxx

ChickieChirps said...

Gorgeous card Cazza! I love the stripey ribbon and the sparkly star and the clouds! Fab!

I hope the netball went well!

Arabella

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Cazza, and what a cutie image. Hope the netball went well and thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Jennifer said...

Oh wow! So gorgeous.....love it! Thanks so much for joining us at CES challenges xx Jenny xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgoeus baby card Cazza, love the layout.

Hope the match went well.

Hugs
Maarit

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous baby card....love the papers and cute image, and I love the design...fabulous.

XxJULESxX said...

Another gorgeous card Cazza!