Followers

Monday 8 August 2011

Pollycraft Challenge # 105 - Recycle!

Coo-ee,

Me again and I'm back sharing my Pollycraft Challenge DT creation.  This week the challenge is.....

RECYCLE

.....and boy did I struggle with this!  But as I sat at my desk with everything in it's place I thought hmmmm, I wish I had something to store my double sided tape, rubber and foam pads in as these are always lose on my desk as I use them on pretty much every card!  And it came to me.....I could recycle this.....



as it would perfectly store my tape with the other bits in the middle!  So that's what I did...



The top view...






And housing my tools...



On my desk...



What do you think?  Head over to Pollycraft to see what my talented teamies made and why not join in too.  Once I started thinking 'outside the box' I really had a fun time!

I'll catch up with you all next week when I'm back from my hols but until then I hope you all have brilliant weeks and I'll see you soon!

Much love,




Card Ingredients:
Card / DP's ~ Core d'inations Bon Bon, MME Fine and Dandy 'Tickled Pink' and 'Quite Contrary' paper pads and 'Pretty' paper
Dies / Punches ~ EK Success Binding Edge Edger punch, X-Cut Small Butterfly punch, Cricut George and Basic Shapes Cartridge
Embellishments ~ Lace from The Ribbon Girl, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Buttons from Doodlebug and Papermania, Staples from Woodware
Other ~ Dairylea Box!, Cricut Create machine, Woodware Stapler, Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  Skin ~ E21, E01, E000, R20, R00;  Hair ~ E27, E25, E23;  Clothes ~ R85, R83, R81, YG11, C7, C5, C3, C00;  Other ~ G21, YG11, E42, E40, 0.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor ~ Black, Dark Brown, Pale Brown, Green, Deep Fucshia

18 comments:

Kylie said...

WOw, another clever teamie recycling a box! Very cute and of course I love the buttons.

Hugs, xo

Sheena said...

Wow - I love this box, so clever as well! Sheena xx

Pami said...

I love this idea!!! What a great project (and a good excuse to buy diarylea triangles!!) I hope you have a fabulous holiday honey! Pami x

Mary J said...

Fantastic Cazza! I love the border and details - beautiful!

Joey said...

Cazza this is genuis!!! I always have a dairylea tub in the fridge for my kiddies, no more bin for them lol! fab job. Joey x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous box!!

Anita said...

This is so pretty Cazza. Fabulous way to store our supplies too.

ChickieChirps said...

Great idea Cazza! I love how you have totally transformed that ugly box into something beautiful! And wow! Is that the tidiest craft desk ever?!

Arabella

Jilli said...

Fab idea Cazza, love what you've done with your cheese triangle box. Hugs Jillix

Wishcraft said...

What a great idea :o) Looks fab too, love all your pretty details. Lisa x

Faye said...

Oooh this is a brilliant altered project, I love it and I think your colouring is awesome. xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh, you clever girl!! This is brilliant!! Hope you have fab holiday. xx

coops said...

this is fantastic hun,love the fun image and your colours and details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Kirsten Alicia said...

That is so pretty! And it would make a lovely gift box too. Hope you have a great holiday.

Emma said...

Such a fabulous idea Cazza and so gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x

Lisa said...

Hi Cazza, Oh this is FAB! Super image and lovely colours.

I always struggle with recycle or anything but a card challenges ... never seem to have any good ideas :-(

Hope you have a great holiday.

Lisa x

carrie-lee said...

A great idea, i do love dairy -lee

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous box!!