Followers

Saturday 20 August 2011

I'm Back!!...

Soooooo, did you miss me??  Lol!!  We had a lovely little holiday, although the weather wasn't great but unless you're going far away I think the weather is pretty up and down everywhere isn't it!  Nevermind though, we still had fun!  I hope you're all well and have been having fun whilst I was away?  I'll be catching up with you all to see what you've been up to!...

My card today is my Sketch Saturday DT card and I made it for my friend who's turning 40 next week.  We've had a few 40th's this year as Hubby and his mates are all turning the big 4 - 0!  I love rubbing it in that I still have 5 years to go, lol!!  But hey, age is just a number right and an excuse to party, lol!!  Here's my card...



A close up of Penny Black's 'Primp'...



Inside of card...



And a side view...



Here's this weeks fabby sketch, thanks Jo!...



And we have a brand new sponsor this week, iCopic, who are donating a pack of Copic Ciao's in Primary Colours,  WOWZERRRRRRS!!



They're also offering all Sketch Saturday subscribers $5 off and Free Shipping for spending $75 - perfect timing as I NEEEED some more Copics, lol!  Head over to Sketch Saturday to join in the fun with us this week  :o))

Have a good Saturday!

Much love,




Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
Card / DP's ~ Bazzill Bling, MME Fine and Dandy 'Tickled Pink'
Stamps / Images ~ Penny Black 'Primp', Stampendous 'So Birthday'
Dies / Punches ~ N/A
Embellishments ~ Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl, Sentiment is computer generated
Other ~ Faux Stitching, Cotton, Silver Mirri Card and Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  Fur ~ C5, C3, C1, C0, R20, R00;  Bow ~ R29, R27, R24;  Other ~ Y15, YG03, W5, W3, W1, BG10, BG0000, 0

15 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Cazza wow gorgeous card and i love that image! always makes me smile!!! glad your back!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cazza, welcome home! Glad you had a good time. Fabulous card to come back with; that image is just too gorgeous! Love all your ruffled ribbon. Yes, age is just a number but I don't like my number, lol!! xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Cazza, Love this card! Such an adorable image and fab sentiment.

Great to have you back and glad you had a lovely holiday.

We are having a few days away in Kent tomorrow so hope you haven't brought the rain home with you lol!

Lisa x

Vicky said...

Welcome back Cazza...it's so lovely to see your gorgeous creations again...! Love the cute image and super colouring too...

Ooh 40....I'm 41 next week...and this year has gone soooooo quick lol..

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Cazza. Love that image and that's a great layout. Need to keep it in mind. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card hun, very glam :o) Fun image and love the ruffled ribbon.

Glad you've had a nice holiday, shame about the weather though! Lisa x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card cazza for one lucky 40 year old....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

coops said...

great to see you back hun.glad you had a good holiday but shame about the weather.
love your card, stunning colours and design and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Pami said...

Hi honey, glad you had a great holiday, despite the weather! Fabulous card, I just love the cute ribbon and little image! Pami x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a fun image and a really pretty card. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss. I have some mega candy on offer. Marianne x

Emma said...

Welcome back..lovely to hear you had a fab time.
Your card is adorable, gorgeous image and papers.
Hugs Emma x

ChickieChirps said...

Gorgeous card Cazza and that sketch is fab! This card is perfect for a 40th!

Arabella

brenda said...

Hello Cazza

Sorry I am a bit late getting here, but had a bit of a manic weekend of teaching.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work and joining in my "You have been framed" theme at Allsorts this week and good luck with the draw.

Your card would also fit our sister challenge Penny Black at Allsorts.

B x

Faye said...

Oh my goodness, this is dedication. There are not many people who would sacrafice their saucy garters for a card! ;) Love, this cute image and all your ruffles. xxx

Liz Miller said...

Gorgeous card and colour scheme.
Liz x