Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2011

I'm soooooo lame, lol!!

Hiya!

Hope you're all well on this sunny afternoon?  Well, I hope it's sunny for you?  It's much cooler today after yesterday's massive thunder storms, gosh someone above the clouds was in a bad mood, lol!  I'm pleased it's cooled down though, one sleepless hot and bothered night was enough for me.  Although I do love the sun, it puts us all in a good mood doesn't it, but I don't like not sleeping!!  And I'm umpiring tonight and to try and do that in Monday night's heat must've been unbearable!!  Speaking of netball, I went and watched my girls play last night (like a good captain does) and had a little practise shooting, my first time since the break!  I wasn't back playing or anything like that, just a little mess about with the girls before the game but I have to say I was very impressed with my shots on target and even more impressed that it didn't hurt too much either, wahooooo!!  I'm hoping to get back playing for the winter league (which starts in September) and after last night I'm feeling very hopeful that I'll do it, happy days  :o))

So, why am I sooooooooo lame??  Well it's because I've spent virtually the whole afternoon trying to sell myself for a job I've applied for, I'm really not a sales person and not good at bigging myself up!!  In fact it's safe to say I'm pretty damn useless at it, lol!!  But, as I was typing away responding to this email I thought to myself 'you're quite a clever girlie and you do know your stuff!'  So why does feel like you're pulling your teeth out?!!  Aggghhhhh, I know why.....because I'm so lame lol!!

Ok, enough waffle and onto my card!  This one I made for my Uncle...



Close up of LOTV's 'Deckchair Dreaming'.....hmmmm could do with some of that myself right now!...



Inside of card...



And a side view...



Likey?

Right I'm going to get on now, I wanted to spend the afternoon in my craft room so I'm a bit behind now, lol!  Have a great evening all and I'll see you soon  :o))

Big hugs,




Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
Papers & Card ~ Kraft Card by Papermania, MME Quite Contrary Jack & Jill 'Favourite Thing'
Stamps & Images ~ LOTV Deckchair Dreaming, Stampendous 'So Birthday'
Dies & Punches ~ Nesties Lacey Circles, Cricut George and Basic Shapes Cartridge
Embellishments ~ Ribbon and Twine from The Ribbon Girl, Sentiment Tag from Craftwork Cards, Pearls from Hobbycraft
Other ~ Cricut Create, Doodling and Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers;  Fur ~ E53, E51, E50, R20;  Bird & Chair ~ E25, E23, E33, Y15, R29, C0;  Other ~ YG93, YG91, E50, B000, B0000, 0.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor ~ Brown Earth, Pale Brown, Dark Terracotta, Green and Light Green

11 comments:

Faye said...

Lady, you are not lame. It's hard going applying for jobs and a bit demoralising too. But you're there and you're doing it. If you weren't and were sitting feeling sorry for yourself, maybe. But you're not. Hugs. Big Hugs.
As for card, love it. Fab LO and super doop papers. Love ya. xxx
P.S Fab news about netball, but be careful. xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous i love the colours here so soft, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week hugs pops x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous! Love this stamp, it's one of my faves - you've coloured it beautifully. Fab papers and love the stripy ribbon :o) Good luck with the job! Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card, I love the papers and colourings. Great layout too, and that cute little bear, lovely colouring, the wee bird is so cute.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Hiya Cazza, this is soooo gorgeous! Love the papers and the ribbon matching the deckchair!

I hate doing job applications which is probably why I've been in the same place for 15 years!!

Good luck with it!
xxxx

Vicky said...

Wow Cazza...gorgeous creation hun and your colouring is fabulous too sweetie...

Now have you done your application?
you did make me LOL...lame..never!

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Cazza, wow love the card! it's gorgeous and what a fab layout!

Lisa said...

Hi Cazza, Gorgeous card! Such a cute image and I ♥ the papers :-)

Good luck with the job. I know what you mean about 'bigging yourself up' ... I would be useless at it.

Lisa x

coops said...

fantastic card cazza.love your stunning papers and layout and fab stitching and image.
i`m not good at bigging myself up either, best of luck in the job app hun :D

xx coops xx

karen said...

Hi Cazza, this is FANTASTIC, gorgeous colours and of course fab coloring!! Karen xx

Paula said...

Hi Cazza!!WOW... I'm in love with this!! The contrast of the red ribbon looks stunning!!
fab colouring!!

xxx