Followers

Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Fathers Day!!

Morning All,

Here in the UK it's Fathers Day today so Happy Fathers Day to all but especially to my amazing Dad, Father-In-Law, Step Father-In-Law and special hugs and thoughts for my Hubby, lots of love to you all xxx

So my card today is my Dads Fathers Day card and after all the help and hard work he's put into my garden I had to use a gardening stamp for his card!  Here it is...



Close up of Wild Rose Studio's 'Grandad Gardening'...



Inside of card...



And a side view...



I'll be popping over to see him later with his favourite bar of Fruit 'n Nut, mmmmm!

Hope you all have a great day, whatever you're up too.  The sun is shining here at the moment but I'm not sure how long it'll last?...  

Much love,




Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
Papers & Card ~ Bazzill Bling, MME Stella And Rose 'Gertie Papers'
Stamps & Images ~ Wild Rose Studio 'Gardening Grandad', Elzybells 'Happy Fathers Day' sentiment
Embellishments ~ Twine from The Ribbon Girl, Flower Button from Doodlebug, Sentiment from Craftwork Cards
Other ~ Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  Skin ~ R20, R00, E21, E00, E000;  Hair ~ E27, E25,E23;  Clothes ~ B95, B93, B91, YG93, YG91, R59, R39, C0;  Other ~ E49, YG23, YG03, YG11, E42, E41, E40, BG10, BG0000.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor:  Dark Brown, Pale Brown, Loganberry, Indigo, Litchen Green, Green


13 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Cazza, FAB card! What a super image and gorgeous papers. I am sure your dad is going to love his card and of course the bar of Fruit & Nut ... yummy!

Lisa x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Cazza :o) Great image and gorgeous papers. Love the layout too! Lisa x

Pami said...

Hi Caz, what a great card, I love the paper choice and the layout! Have a great day honey! Pami x

karen said...

Great card, lovin the papers and what a great image, Karenx

Liza said...

A fab father's day card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Cazza! Great image and your papers are fab! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Cazza!! You have such a knack for putting together the most amazing cards! I love visiting your blog. xx

coops said...

fantastic card cazza,bet your dad loved it.the image is fab and i love your stunning papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Faye said...

How much fun is this gorgeous card?! Love it. Thanks also for sharing it at Cupcake. xxxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image,love the layers, great colouring.
Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Cazza.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

gorgeous card Cazza love the image and those yummy papers thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Faye said...

I know I commented on this already, but I totally love the papers you've put together on this. Lovely. Oh gotta go, nose dripping onto keyboard...xxx