Followers

Thursday 9 June 2011

Here comes Tilda...

Evening All!

Hope you're all well and the weather is being kind to you?  Don't know what it's doing from  one minute to the next here in Kent, suffice to say I'm not hanging my washing on the line any more today  lol!!

My card tonight I've made for one of my netball team mates.  Her birthday was actually in April but I couldn't make her a card then!  I've got a bit of a list of cards to catch up with...



Close up of Tilda in Butterfly Dress...



Inside of card...



And a side view...



I'm not sure if it needs something else on it, a butterfly perhaps?  I distressed all the edges with my Tim Holtz distressing tool to give it a more shabby chic feel but I'm wondering now if it's still missing something?  Probably just me being ultra picky, lol!

Have a great evening and I'll catch up with you all soon,
Much love,



Challenges I'm entering my card in:
Sketch and Stash ~ Challenge 63 ~ Fab Sketch!  My new stash is my new magnolia DP's

Card Ingredients:
Coming Soon...


17 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous i do love this image, the colours are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week hugs pops x

Vicky said...

It's gorgeous Cazza..! it's perfect in everyway hun...love the colouring and your fabulous flowers sweetie..

and the weather is pants here too lol!

hugs Vicky xx

karen said...

Hi Cazza, this is gorgeous, doesn't need anything else, just fab as it is! Love the distressed edges too, might have to give that a go! Karenxx

XxJULESxX said...

wow just gorgeous Cazza!!!

Irene Daryanto said...

Nice card, good color on Tilda. Thanks for joining TOMIC 1st challenge!
hugs from Indonesia,
Irene

Neline said...

What a great card, I love the colors, the details and the stamp too!!!
Thanks for joining us at TOMIC
Hugs from the Netherlands.
Neline

Chrissie said...

An absolutely gorgeous card and such an adorable Tilda (your colouring is fab)
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

Yani said...

OMG, this is so pretty... and your coloring is amazing! Loved every single detail about this. Thanks for sharing and for joining us at TOMIC!

Wishcraft said...

Aww it's lovely Cazza, perfect exactly as it is :o) Such a pretty image and fab colours. Lisa x

~@ngie~ said...

gorgeous card.... love the image & the colours etc ;o)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... Good Luck 8o)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Just wonderful , amazing and gorgeus cards...I love each details....those are cute at all.
This is my first time in here and I enjoy everything .I´m follower now.
I wish a wonderful weekend.
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Faye said...

Ooh you cheeky minx, how did you get this up without me noticing?! It's gorgeous, really, really lovely. Thanks also for playing at SnS. xxx

Chris said...

A beautiful card Cazza and I love your colouring and design! Such sweet details and colours too. Thank you for entering the first TOMIC challenge. Hugs, Chris :)

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Cazza! You do make such beautiful cards!! xx

Zoe said...

Oh this is gorgeous!! I just love the colours and your colouring is beautiful. Thank you so much for joining our very first challenge at TOMIC. Hugs, Zoe xxoo

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card Cazza! This little Tilda is very sweet and I love the gorgeous papers.

Lisa x

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Cazza thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx