Followers

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Day Dreaming...

Hiya!

Hope you're all well on this dark, wet Wednesday?! You can tell Wimbledon has started ay, lol!!

I've used a Wee Stamp on my card today, Sweet Blossom. It's the first time I've used one of these digi's. I saw her used on a couple of other people's blogs and thought she was toooo cuuuute and had to have her, lol! So here she is...


Close up of Wee Blossom...


Inside of card...


And a side view...


Adorable isn't she?! To me she looks like she's sitting there day dreaming the day away.....she certainly wouldn't be out on that branch today, lol!

I've had real problems trying to upload my pictures today, is anyone else having blogger issues again?? Grrrrr, so annoying isn't it!! I'm using Google Chrome (was using IE before but then couldn't comment!) and have had to change my Post Editor Settings back to Old Editor and drag my pictures down the post (remember how we used to have to do that!!). Can anyone help?

See you soon guys,
Much love,
Cazza
xxx


Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
Papers & Card ~ Kraft card from Papermania, Magnolia 'Bon Voyage' Vintage Hummingbird Plaid, 'A Little Yummy for your Tummy' Pink Chef Plaid and 'Butterfly Dreams' Violet Butterfly
Stamps & Images ~ Wee Stamps 'Sweet Blossom', LOTV Clear Sentiment Stamps, Stampendous 'So Birthday'
Dies & Punches ~ Nesties Standard Circles and Big Scalloped Circles, Go Kreate Concentric Tags #1
Embellishments ~ Pearl Gems are Opaline by Basic Grey, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Twine from The Ribbon Girl, Ribbon from stash
Other ~ Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers: Skin ~ E21, E00, E000, R20, R00; Hair and Dog ~ E27, E25, E23; Clothes ~ V04, V12, V91, V000; Other ~ B00, B000, B0000, YG03, 0. Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor ~ Brown Earth, Royal Purple, Bright Lilac, Deep Fuchsia

18 comments:

Pami said...

Hi Caz, this is just SO PRETTY! I love the colours (my fav!) and the image is just too adorable. I may go and check those out! I think other people are having problems as well, not tried to upload anything yet myself. Although I have had issues with commenting for about a week. P x

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is so beautiful Cazza! I think I need this image too, she's lovely! Fab colours and layout, all gorgeous :o) Lisa x

karen said...

Beautiful and such gorgeous colours!!! Such a gorgeous image, I love this one, Karen xx

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, you've done a great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Cazza..! fabulous colouring hun and great layout too..! Blogger is very naughty..spent an hour uploading..I had to go into html code to do it...grrrrrrrrr..

hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!! She's beautiful and I love your colours! I had trouble with Google chrome yesterday too but it seems okay now. xx

Julie said...

Fabulous card - gorgeous colouring and I love your colour scheme!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CES this week! Juliexx

coops said...

fantastic card cazza.really love the image, she is gorgeous and your colours and details are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Faye said...

Ooooooh, you used our sketcharoony! Love it. And I need that wee. What a cute, adorable, lovely card. Expect more rain, it'll last as long as Wimbledon. :(
xxx
Oh yes, thanks for playing at Cupcake. xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Cazza, love it.
luv
Debby

amanda stokes said...

Hi Cazza,
Gorgeous gorgeous card,LOVE this image shes so pretty and fab papers and flowers too!
I've been having problems with commenting Mr Blogger is being very annoying LOL :) xx

Delphine said...

I agree, she is too cute and your card is just gorgeous! And I totally love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Sue said...

Hi ya
a very pretty card, awesome colouring, pretty papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Tab said...

Oooooh gorgeous card, Cazza....love the delish colours and papers and that wee image is adorable...I have this one, must colour her in at some point!
Hugs Tab xxx

CraftyC said...

Aww, this is so cute Cazza. I just love the colour combo and she's so pretty. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge
Clairexx

fatmonica said...

It's gorgeous!I love the image and the purple!

Unknown said...

Oh no... I gotta have some of these images lol.. this is stunning.. I love everything about it!! Thanks for sharing with us at CES xx

kaylou said...

aww such a gorgeous card , thank you for joining our sparkly flower challenge at CES.
Hugs Kaylou xx