Followers

Sunday 23 May 2010

Sk8er Boy!

Hi everyone!
I hope you've all been enjoying the sunshine this weekend? Hasn't it been lovely, real holiday weather, looks like summer is here, yay! :o)
Onto my card. This one I've made for the son of good friends of ours, Ben, who will be 8 on Thursday. I went for a clean and simple look for this card, perfect style for Boys cards, what do you think?...
Close up of Funky Kits Skeleton Ska8er Boy. I have shadowed him and added Glamour Dust on his teeth but you can't really see this in the piccie :o(
Inside of card...
Posted by Picasa
The backing paper is by Glitz called Angst Argh and I've layered it onto Bazzill Bling Card, the Happy Birthday sentiment is Oh My Words! and I've added Craft Candy, both are from Craftwork Cards, the button is by Papermania and I've used my nesties and added Glamour Dust. I've coloured the stamped image with my Copic Ciao markers and the Happy Birthday sentiment on the inside of the card is by Anita's. Oh and of course he had to have Googly Eyes!
I made this card whilst watching the last ever Ashes to Ashes on Friday night, sob! I really cried at the end of it, such a fab programme I'm really going to miss it. Think I'm in love with Gene Hunt, lol!
I have another card to post tonight so see you in a bit...
xxx

No comments: