Followers

Thursday 13 May 2010

Ballerina Birthday Girl

Hi All,
A really quick post tonight, I've been rushing around like a blue bottom'd fly this week, lol! Roll on the weekend ay!
Here's a card I've made for my friend's daughter, Sophie, the Ballerina Birthday Girl! What do you think?...
Close up of Magnolia's Ballerina Tilda, coloured with my Copic Ciao markers...

Inside the card...
Posted by Picasa
The backing paper is Ice Cream Parfait by Doodlebug and I've layered it onto Bazzill and Core d'inations card. The ribbon is by Anita's the Happy Birthday sentiment is by Craftwork Cards and the stamped sentiment on the inside of the card is by Hero Arts. I've used my nesties and added Glamour Dust for extra bling! The butterflies dotted around the card are also by Magnolia and coloured with my copics.
I'm going to enter this card in the Just Magnolia Challenge this week, Week 54 - It Takes Two where you have to use 2 or more Magnolia stamps on your creation.....I count 6 on mine!
See you all soon,
TTFN
xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Beautiful, Sue x

Little K Smith said...

Very pretty card, a lovely Tilda and love the papers and colours.
Kelly.x