Followers

Friday 14 May 2010

Home Sweet Home

Evening All,
Yaaaaaaayyyyyy it's Friday at long last, 2 whole days of freedom wahoo!! This week has not been a great one for me at work, can you tell I'm happy it's the weekend, lol! And the only thing I have planned for my 2 days is the hairdressers (love getting my hair done and my roots are awful, lol!) and crafting, LOVE IT! Hope you have something fab planned for your weekend too, aren't they just the best!
So, onto my card. I've actually made two of these, one is a commissioned card for my friend and the other is for the family that Daemo goes karting with, the Wrights (Daemo runs their son George). I don't get to make many new home cards so this made a pleasant change!
Close up of Helz Cuppleditch Home Sweet Home stamped image, coloured with my Copic Ciao markers...
The inside of the card, sentiment stamp is from Sir Stampalot...
Posted by Picasa
The backing paper is from the Papermania Rose Garden Collection, layered onto Core d'inations Habourside card. The ribbon is by Anita's, the flowers are by Prima, the buttons are by Papermania, the Home Sweet Home sentiment stamp is by Magnolia. I've used my nesties and Martha Stewart Valentine Lace punch, and added loads of Glamour Dust for extra bling, although you can't really see it in the pic, soz!
I'm going to enter this card into two challenges this week:
I hope you all enjoy your Friday night, think I'm going to crack open the wine and forget about the week, lol!
See you all soon,
Lots of love
xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, used this image myself for a new home card, it's just so cute. Sue x

Lorraine A said...

beautiful card :-) the image is lovely and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

please consider turning off word verification x

Anonymous said...

Another 10 out of 10 card! Love this stamp..