Followers

Monday 25 January 2010

Shopping, shopping and more shopping!

Here's my final post for the night. This one was also a commissioned card for my God Mother for another of her friends who absolutely loves shopping.....show be a girl who doesn't, lol! I've used Clare Curds stamps for this one and coloured the image with my copics, although it didn't really take much colouring!...
Close up of the stamped image...

Side view of the card...

Inside of the card...

Posted by Picasa
The backing papers are Doodlebug and Basic Grey layered onto Bazzill Bling card. I've used nestie's to mount the image and sentiment onto, MS Scallop-3-Dot border punch, ribbon from Anita's and the handbag charm is from Mad Cow Beads. The sentiment on the inside of the card is also by Anita's.
That's it from me tonight peeps, so see you all again very soon...
xxx

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi, Just popped over from Docrafts and have been looking at your gorgeous cards. You make really lovely cards and I am now following your blog.

Lisa x