Followers

Monday 25 January 2010

Happy Birthday Mummy!

Hi All,
I'm really going to try and keep on top of all my posts this year (famous last words I know!) so I've got a few cards to post over the next few days! Starting with this birthday card that I made for my Mum. It's an 8 inch x 8 inch card and I always worry that I'm not going to be able to fill them, but I soon start running out of room, lol! I'm going to enter this card in the Just Magnolia Challenge - Jay Jay's Sketch this week and as it's such a large card I think the sketch really suits it! What do you think?
Close up of 'Summer Time Tilda with Bow' stamp coloured with copic ciao markers. I stamped the 'Shabby Chic Fence' and added the 'Chasing Butterflies Sign', then 3D'd Tilda on top of them

Side view...

Inside...

Posted by Picasa
The papers are by Panduro layered onto Core d'inations card. I've used my MS Doily Lace Punch and legless brads are from Craftwork cards as is the sentiment. The flowers and ribbon are from my stash.
And most importantly, my Mum loved her card! Happy Birthday Mum :o)
xxx

No comments: