Followers

Monday 25 January 2010

Christmas Kisses MWAH!

Evening All!
I hope I find you all well on this wet and windy night. I've just got in from Netball, been scoring games tonight and I got very wet and cold so now I'm curled up in the warm in bed, lovely! I'm very late posting this card (only by about a month, lol!) but I just had to share it with you. I made it for Daemo and wanted to enter the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog with it, but obviously didn't get around to that part! Anyway, thought I'd share it with you...
Close up of Tilda, coloured with copic ciao markers. I've added some pearls as the mistletoe and some glamour dust around the edge of the nestie...
The inside of the card. The sentiment is by Penny Black..

Side view...

Posted by Picasa
I used My Minds Eye Colourful Christmas papers, ribbon and embellishments and my MS border punch. The Santa is Coming To Town sentiment is Magnolia and the Christmas Kisses is by Craftwork Cards.
I just love this card :o)
xxx

No comments: