Followers

Monday 25 January 2010

Home Sweet Home

Afternoon all,
And firstly I'd like to say a huge HELLOOOOOO to my new followers! I posted some cards on my Do Crafts Gallery yesterday and received some lovely comments on them, I logged on today and I have 2 more followers, wahoo! I can't believe you all follow my blog and it makes me feel really chuffed to know that you're all there, thank you so much :o) I know I don't update as often as I should but I promise to be more organised this year!!
And now onto the cards! This one I made for special friends of ours who moved house. The stamp is Home Sweet Home by Helz Cuppleditch - it really is sweet isn't it...
Close up of stamped image coloured with copic ciao markers...
Side view of card...
Inside of card...
Posted by Picasa
The papers are by Bo Bunny and Daisy Bucket and the backing paper by Core d'inations. The Home Sweet Home sentiment is by Magnolia and the Welcome to your New Home from Sir Stampalot. The gems and flowers are from my stash and I added some Glamour Dust to add some bling!
I have a few more cards to post this evening so without further a doo!...
xxx

No comments: