Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

Bring on 2012!!

Happy New Year, wahoo!!

Yes it's finally here, 2012 is upon us and fingers crossed it's going to be the best year yet!!  Ha ha, I say that every year but I really hope this year is going to be a good one.  We've had some real rubbish years recently (yes my middle name is lucky, lol!) but I'm starting this year with a positive outlook on life, it's got to help right?!  Wishing all of you a happy, healthy and crafty good year!!  :o)

You've probably seen loads of "Top 10 for 2011's" but I thought I'd join in too, it's fun to look back and see how far you've come or how much your 'style' has changed isn't it!  And as others have done I'm also going to choose my Top 10 (or should that be 12?!) by month but as I had a broken wrist for 7 weeks (really, only 7 weeks...it definitely felt like longer!) I've only got 11 months to choose from!!  So here we go, my top 11!...



January
I made this card for my Mum and I love the rich colour combo and DP's.  I think this was the first card I ever used Wild Orchid flowers on too!



February
I made this card for our friends daughter who I thought was turning 13, but she was actually turning 12, doh!  Although her father did say she was going on 15 so I was alright, lol!  Anyway, I was really happy with my colouring on this card and loved the purple and aqua colour combo.



March
This one I made for my Sister-In-Law and so began my love for these MME papers!  I love the girlyness of this card and the layout too.



May
This is my favourite for May, not because it was necessarily my favourite design but because I was sooooo desperate to get back to card making I actually made this one with my cast still on!!  So I'm quite impressed with my efforts really (although I used my blender pen a lot to correct where I'd gone over the lines lol!!)



June
This grunge-tastic card I made for my Brother-In-Law, I love all the distressing and the 'letting myself go' element I had with this card - it was lots of fun to make!!



July
This was my Dad's birthday card and one of the first 'scene' cards I'd made, I especially love the little picture frame of me and my Dad in his 'front room' lol!



August
I made this card for my cousin, I absolutely LOVE 'Gorgeous' and the DP's and simplicity of this one



September
My one and only ever CAS card!!  I really enjoyed making it and really should try this style more often



October
This one I made for one of my Netball team mates, it started another love affair with these MME DP's lol!  Loving the girlyness again



November
This one I made for my Auntie, another Belles n Whistles (another love affair, lol!) but I think these MME DP's are absolutely gorgeous.  A fab colour combo of Blue and Brown and another girly creation, lush!



December
It has to be a Christmas card in December doesn't it!  So here it is, the one I made for my Sister-In-Law and Brother-In-Law



Fun huh!  I hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane, there were lots of new 'love affairs' going on - MME DP's (sooooo many gorgeous collections to choose from!), Belles n Whistles stamps, Tilda (always a favourite), Lace, doodling and Kraft card, gosh what did I do before Kraft card lol?!!

I've joined in with Kellie's Top 10 which you can find here.

See you all soon peeps,
Much love,



10 comments:

Jilli said...

Wow what a lovely collection of beautiful creations from 2011. Not sure how you managed to select just 11 of your fabulous cards out of all your wonderful ones made through the year. xxx

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Cazza...!

Wishing you a happy new year....big hugs Vicky xx

Chrissy said...

A very Happy New Year to you Cazza, and I hope all your wishes come true.Gorgeous cards,a lovely walk down memory lane.

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

fantastic showcase of your talent hun.all really stunning and fab images ;D
happy new year.

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Cazza, well I don't know how you managed to narrow it down to 11 when everything you make is just gorgeous!

Hope 2012 is a great year for you and Daemo!
xxx

Unknown said...

Awesome cards! Thanks for sharing :)

Donna Mosley said...

OMG! Cazza, these are all so scrummy licious hun.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh they're all absolutely gorgeous Cazza, a beautiful selection hun :o) Lisa x

Lisa said...

Hi Cazza, Wow stunning cards! Your cards are always so lovely and I really don't know how you narrowed it down to just 11!

I truly hope 2012 us a FAB year for you and Daemo ... you both deserve lots of happy times!

Lisa x

XxJULESxX said...

oh Cazza, what a gorgeous collection of cards hun!!!