Followers

Saturday 31 December 2011

Last one for 2011...

Morning All,

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and Santa bought you some lovely pressies?  We had a great time over at my Mum & Dad's on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day whilst spending Christmas Day with my Sister-In-Laws, Brother-In-Laws, Nephews, Niece and Father-In-Law.  Seeing all the family and playing games is what Christmas is all about, although my little present pile also put a smile on my face lol!  And I got some crafting goodies too, wahoo!!  But as much as I love Christmas I also find it tough, especially as the 30th December is our sons birthday, he would've been 4 yesterday but devastatingly for us he was still born.  So it's all a bit emotional at this time of year.  I know I'm not the only one who finds it hard as we all remember our loved ones who have passed, so special big hugs to all of you who also have a tough time at Christmas ((( )))  
xxx

Onto my card and this is my final one for 2011.  This one I've made for my cousin and I used this weeks Sketch Saturday sketch, here's my card...



A close up of Belles n Whistles 'Beary Big Hugs'...



Inside of card...



And a side view...



Here's this weeks sketch...



And our sponsor for our final challenge of 2011 is...



The Craft Barn who are donating a fantastic prize as always!

So it's New Years Eve tonight, are you guys doing anything fun?  We don't really do the Big New Years thing much anymore but we normally pop over to see friends and have a few drinks which is pretty much what we'll be doing tonight too.  Thanks to all my followers and for all your wonderful comments throughout 2011, Happy Crafting to you all in 2012!  I hope you have a fun and safe night and here's to 2012, may it bring good luck, health and happiness to you all and hopefully some fun too!  :o)  I wonder what it has in store for us?!...

Much love,



Challenges I'm entering my card in:

Card Ingredients:
Card / DP's ~ Core d'inations 'French Roast', MME Stella And Rose 'Hazel' Papers
Stamps / Images ~ Belles n' Whistles 'Beary Big Hugs', LOTV 'Clear Sentiment Stamps', Stampendous 'So Birthday'
Dies / Punches ~ Nesties Classic Ovals and Labels Eighteen (one of my Christmas Presents!!), Go Kreate 'Concentric Tags #1'
Embellishments ~ Lace & Twine from The Ribbon Girl, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Pearls from The Hobby House
Other ~ Sizzix Big Shot, 'Antique Linen' and 'Brushed Corduroy' Distress Inks, Doodling and Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  Skin ~ E21, E00, E000, R20, R00;  Hair ~ E23, E33, E31;  Clothes ~ E27, E25, E23, R11, R00, E42, E41, E40;  Bear ~ E33, E31, E41, R11, R00;  Other ~ W3, W1, 0.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor ~ Dark Brown, Pale Brown and Rose

8 comments:

Faye said...

See that little girl giving the bear such a tight, snuggly hug, that's what I'm sending to you my darling! Another gorgeous card, love what you've done with the sketch. Faberoony card. Have a very Happy New Year and I'll see you in 2012. xxx

Jo said...

Hey hunni, love how you've interpreted this weeks sketch. Beautiful card.
Happy New Year to you and Daemo, hope 2012 is everything you hope it to be & more.
Jo xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful card Cazza...and i'm sending you a huge hugs too hun...

wishing you a happy & healthy new year sweetie... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lisa said...

Hi Cazza, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and FAB papers.

Just sent you a message on FB ... thinking of you and Daemo.

Wishing you both a Happy New Year.

Hugs

Lisa x

Jilli said...

Huge hugs to you honey, how awful for you. Nothing i can say will heal your pain so i wont bother!

Your card is beautiful, love the colour scheme and that image is just adorably cute!

xxx <3 xxx

coops said...

stunning card hun.your colours and details are wonderful and i love the image ;D
Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year and sending lots of hugs too.

xx coops xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

Cazza this is amazing as is all your work, truly! I really love your bright and bold color combo and that beautiful DP! The image is super sweet too...love the frame you chose! Love it all! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous and adorable card Cazza.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby