Followers

Sunday 8 January 2012

Sketch Saturday...on a Sunday doh!

Evening All!

Yes I know, I'm so very late but you know that thing called life, well it's kind of taken over during the past couple of days lol!  But hey, I'm here now so without further a do here's my Sketch Saturday DT card (from yesterday!)...



A close up of The Paper Shelter 'Kisses'...



Inside of card...



And a side view...



This week it's my teamie Bente's turn to host and this is her super duper sketch!...



Our sponsor this week is...



The Paper Shelter who are giving the lucky winner a $20 gift voucher to spend instore!!  If you head over Sketch Saturday you'll see the DT have created some fantastic cards using The Paper Shelter digi's, go take a look!

So, life being busy, well this is what I've been up to.....I've only managed to go and get myself a job haven't I, WAHOOOOO!!  I'm sooooo chuffed but also very nervous, it's been over 10 years since I started a new job!  It's initially a 3 month contract with the potential to be extended to 18 months, hopefully I'll be starting the week after next.  Which of course means that next week I'm going to be flat out doing all the jobs I've been putting off, starting with re-decorating our bedroom!  Now I know I've got some money coming in I can get cracking and buy all the bits I want  :o)  Happy days!  I hope your 2012's have started so positively too  :o)

Much love,



Challenges I'm entering my card in:
Cute Card Thursday ~ Challenge 198 ~ What's New?  Well it's my Labels Three Dies!

Card Ingredients:
Card / DP's ~ Bazzill Bling 'French Roast', Bo Bunny Love Bandit 'Tweetheart' and 'Stripe'
Stamps / Images ~ The Paper Shelter 'Kisses', Elzybells 'Congratulation on your Engagement'
Dies / Punches ~ Nesties Standard Circles and Labels Three
Embellishments ~ Flowers and Cheesecloth from Wild Orchid Crafts, Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl, Pearls from Hobbycraft
Other ~ Sizzix Big Shot, Walnut Stain Distress Ink, Doodling, Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers:  Skin ~ E21, E00, E000, R20, R00;  Hair ~ E29, E27, E25;  Clothes ~ R81, RV29, E43, E42, E41, B26, B24, B23, B21;  Other ~ E35, E33, E31, C5, YR23, G21, YG03, YG11, B000, B0000, 0.  Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with sansodor ~ Black, Dark Brown, Pale Brown, Deep Fuchsia, Electric Blue, Indigo, Green

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Cazza, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and great take on the sketch. Love it!

Congrats on the job ... what a wonderful start to 2012!

Lisa x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Cazza...love that sweet image and all your pretty elements too hun...

and you go girl...well done on getting a job...I'm sooooooo pleased for you...and such a brilliant start to 2012...!

big hugs Vicky xx

karen said...

Cazza thats brilliant news about the job what a fantastic start, looks like that positive thinking is paying off, wahoo!!!

Smashing super fabulous card, love the colours, hugs, Karenxx

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Cazza thats fabulous news and a fabulous card to go with it...gorgeous image and colouring, very sweet...

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card Cazza.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card cazza.fab pretty colours and i love the stunning image and design :D
huge congrats on the job hun, so pleased for you :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cazza:-) the image is very cute and the papers and design are fab :-)
Congratulations on your new job !! Woo Hoo !! :-) You have got 2012 off to a good start ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Congrats on the new job Cazza - thrilled to bit for you!

Gorgeous card as always - the image is sooooo sweeet!
xx

Faye said...

I am so happy to hear about your new job, congratulations Hun, this is fab news.

I'd love to get my hands on your paper stash! This is another faberoony card. Have a great week. xxx

Deb said...

fabulous card and congratulations on the new job!
Many thanks for joining in our first Cute Card Challenge of 2012!
Happy crafting, Debxx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Cazza :o) That image is sooo sweet - I've got a voucher for the paper shelter (won on a challenge) and haven't spent it yet, think I'll have to get this one! Love the papers and details too, really pretty.

Huge congrats on your new job hun, I'm really pleased for you. Hope you enjoy it when you get started! Lisa x

XxJULESxX said...

wow thrilled for you getting a job!! and love the gorgeous card!