Followers

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Digistamp Boutique plays Netball!!

Evening All,

Well what a horrible day!!  The weather has been rubbish all day here, dark, grey and wet  :o(  And I'm off to netball in an hour, soooooo gonna have to wrap up warm tonight!!

My card I'm posting today I made for one of my netball team mates.  When we score 40 goals or more in a game I buy the girls a bar of choccie and recently we have had a run of high scoring games so when I was looking for inspiration for V's card I came across Digistamp Boutique's 'Zoe love Chocolate!' and thought it would be perfect!!  And she even looks like she could be wearing a netball kit!!  So I've coloured her in in our team colours of navy (and black skins when it's freezing!!) although I did give her red shoes!!  Oh well, netball trainers come in all sorts of colours, lol!!  What do you think?...




Close up of Digistamp Boutique's Zoe Loves Chocolate!...



Inside of card...



Side view...



V is such a committed team mate, as I type she is on her way home from Leeds (yes Leeds up north and we live in Kent down south!!) and determined to still get to the courts to play tonight - talk about dedication ay!!  And she soooooo rocks at netball too  :o)

Have a fab evening all,
See you all soon,
Lots of love,





Challenges I'm entering my card in:
Friday Sketchers ~ Sketch 142
Digistamp Boutique ~ February Competition
Totally Papercrafts Challenge ~ Challenge #54 ~ Do It With Digi's
Stamps R Us Challenge Blog ~ For The Girls!


Card Ingredients:
Papers & Card ~ Core d'inations Brownie, MME Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink 'Radiant', 'Pretty', 'Charming' and 'Lovely'
Stamps & Images ~ Digistamp Boutique Zoe loves Chocolate!, Stampendous So Birthday (Inside), Sentiment computer generated
Dies & Punches ~ Martha Stewart Lattice Border Punch, X-Cut Retro Flowers
Embellishments ~ Ribbon is Celebrate from Hobbycraft, Pearl Gems also from Hobbycraft
Other ~ Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums ~ Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor;  Skin ~ Pink, Soft Pink, Rose;  Hair ~ Dark Brown, Brown Earth, Pale Brown;  Clothes ~ Deep Red, Rose, Indigo, Black;  Other ~ Royal Purple, Dark Brown, Dove Grey

10 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Love it hun! Great papers and gorgeous colours, love this image too :o) Lisa x

Stressed Stamper said...

fab sentiment - great image love the sparkle bow. Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - Good Luck
Sarah x

Mrs.B said...

Such a cute card, love the image. I have just had a browse through your blog, and you have made some gorgeous cards. I am now a follower.
Thanks for the nice comments on my blog.
Avril x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Such a georgeous card, made me really happy :)
those papers are just so yummy and the image is beautifully colored
Hope that the rest of your day will be filled with joy:)
Hugs your friend
Claudia

Lisa said...

Hi Cazza, Fab card! I love the image and gorgeous papers.

Lisa x

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a sweet card, love chocolate :) Thank you for playing along with Stamps R Us.

coops said...

gorgeous card cazza.i love the scrummy image and fabulous colours and papers :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cazza, what a gorgeous card. You've coloured the image perfectly and I love your papers. Thanks for joining in the monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining in the monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique... Sally-Ann

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful card from beginning to end! I love everything about it!