Followers

Saturday 19 February 2011

Copic Creations!!


*** 2nd post today! ***

Hiya, me again!!

In my 'catching up' I found that I won the last Copic Creations Challenge (No.43)!!  Whoop whooooooooo!!  Ok, so it was completely down to random.org for picking me but the prize is.....



OMG £25 to spend at Lili of the Valley!!!  Can you understand why I'm soooooo chuffed!!  What an amazing prize  :o)

Massive thanks to Copic Creations and to Lili of the Valley.

Here's the card I won with...


Better go and calm down now ay, lol!!

Lots of love,


6 comments:

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Congratulations on your win - your card is gorgeous love the colour combo. Sarahx

Vicky said...

OMG!! I'm green with envy lol! well done hun and I'm really pleased for ya! What stamps are you gonna get?? and I bet you have spent it already hehehe...............happy shopping Cazza and I cannot wait to see your creations :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Well done Cazza! Enjoy spending your voucher xxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win Cazza, have fun spending. I know I would. Sue x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh how fabulous, lucky you! Have fun spending :o) Lisa x

Kay Carley said...

Oh how lucky are you and many congratulations!! LOTV have such beautiful stamps that you'll be spoilt for choice - enjoy spending your voucher! xx