Followers

Sunday 13 February 2011

Awards #2!!

Morning All,

Hope you're all well today on this rather wet and dull Sunday?  A perfect day to stay in and make cards don't you think??  My Sunday has started brilliantly!!  Hubby had to go off to work but before he went he bought me up a cup of tea in bed (and a couple of jammy dodgers, shhhhhh!!) so I switched the lappy on to check out all your amazing blogs and to my complete surprise found that I'd won over at Totally Tilda Challenges!!  Wahooooooooo, I can't believe I won and I'm soooooo chuffed!!  Mainly because this challenge is a chosen winner rather than a computer randomly chosen winner.  Not that I mind winning like that either but it does give you an extra buzz to know that you've been chosen doesn't it?  I'm absolutely over the moon, I'd just found Totally Tilda too, this was my first time playing  :o)  I'll be back let me tell you, lol!!

Here's my card I won with...



Well, seeing as I'm on such a crafting high I think I'll go and create!!  Have a fab day everyone  :o)

Lots of love,


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cazza
well done to you (although I'm not at all surprised) as it's a beautiful card. I've just had a nosey around your blog, (I have come via Maya's blog) and your cards are lovely. I'm unable to leave comment's on all your card's as time won't allow, Hubby is decorating (making an AWFULL mess), and I need to go & cover up all my stash lol.
keep up the good work, & once again well done.
hugs
Sandra (craftynan)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your win, well deserved!! Its a lovely boost to the confidence to win something, I won some candy last week and it really cheered me up!

Hugs, Barbaraxx

Wishcraft said...

Well done hun, very well deserved :o) Hope you're having a lovely crafty day! Lisa x

Vicky said...

Ahhh well done hun and yes your card is just beautiful sweetie :o)

have a fab day crafting!, big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win, your card is gorgeous. Sue x

XxJULESxX said...

well done to you hun! well deserved it's a gorgeous card again!!!!