Followers

Saturday 29 August 2009

Back from Holiday...

Hi All,
Well I'm back from my holiday now and can't wait to get crafting again! I've really missed it these past few days whilst I was away, even though I had a fantastic time and didn't have a spare minute for crafting anyway. So to make up for it I've been out and about and also ordered some goodies on-line to fulfil my crafting fix, lol! I've bought lots of Christmas bits ready to make all my cards...well it is almost September after all, ha ha! And I can't wait to get started. There are so many lovely new products out this year, My Mind's Eye Christmas papers (all 3 ranges) are so bright, jolly and festive. And Doodlebug papers are always a favourite of mine. I've also ordered some really cute stamps from Penny Black and some Magnolia Tilda's too although I think they'll probably release a Christmas range nearer December. I hope they don't leave it too late otherwise I'll have run out of papers, lol! And I have my 3 favourite crafting magazines (docrafts Creativity, Cardmaking & Papercraft and Papercraft Inspirations) to read and get some inspiration from too. So I'll be back soon, posting all my cards and maybe some pictures of my goodies too!
See you soon...
xxx

No comments: