Followers

Saturday 15 August 2009

Princess Birthday Card (post 1 of 3)

Hi all,

It's Sunday, wahoo!! I just love Sundays as that's the day I tend to do most of my crafting. They would be even better if I didn't have to go to work tomorrow and I could continue making cards into Monday but then if I didn't work I wouldn't have any money to buy my crafting goodies aye, lol!

It was my niece's 3rd birthday on Friday so I made her cards in the week, bonus crafting time!! I made her three cards, one from her parents, one from her brothers and one from me and Daemo, yes I've been very busy!! So here's the first one, Maisy's Princess Card from her parents. Lucy (my sister-in-law) likes to send her kids big A4 size cards which I always find a little daunting to make, but once I'm in my flow I run out of room and wish the cards were bigger, lol! So, what do you think of this one?...



A close up of the princess castle...


A close up of the princesses...


The side view...



Posted by Picasa

I just love it, I was sooo pleased with this card I really was, and Maisy loved it too which is the main thing!! I've also decorated the inside of the card, click here to view the pics...

xxx

No comments: