Followers

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Hear the aeroplane, nnnnn

Hear the aeroplane, nnnnn
Hear the aeroplane, nnnnn
Making lots of noise.....
 
Yes we've been learning 'Jolly Phonics' over the past couple of months in preparation for Little Woo starting school in September, ooooo it's so much fun lol!!  And every time I look at this card, I sing the letter n! 
 
I've made this for my cousin who's a pilot for BA - hence the aeroplane.  What do you think?.....
 
 
 
A side view.....
 
 
 
Hope you've all had a fab day today and I'll see you tomorrow with my Pollycraft DT card  :o))
 
Much love,
Cazza
x
 
Challenges I'm entering my card in:
CAS(E) This Sketch #36 - Absolutely LOVED this sketch!!

 
 











Card Ingredients:
Stamps / Images - Magnolia 'Airplane'
Card / DP's - MME Lime Twist Fly a Kite 'Genuine Sky Paper', Doodlebug Petit Prints Swimming Pool 'Dot - Grid', Papermill Direct White Linen
Dies / Punches - Nesties Circles
Embellishments - Bazzill Basics Paper 'Happy Birthday' Rub-ons, Glamour Dust
Colour Mediums -
   Copics:
      Greys - C5, 3, 1, 0, 00
      Reds - R39, 37, 35
      Blues - B29, 26, 24, BG00, 000
   Derwent Coloursoft Pencils blended with Sansodor:
      Steel Grey, Black, Indigo
 



9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fantastic CAS card Cazza, love the background and little plane..perfect...and I will probably nnnnn... all day at work and drive all my clients crazy..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Cute or what!! Lovely card Caz, he will love it. xx

Donna Mosley said...

A wonderful card Cazza, love the design.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Fab design and love that plane stamp! Gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! Love all your cards hunny you are a great inspiration! thank you! xx

coops said...

so stunning cazza.fab image and I love your design :D

xx coops xx

Lyndal said...

FAB interpretation Cazza!!!

Shelly said...

Ohhhh, cool! I love this xx

Chrissy Larson said...

This is such a cute card and fun take on the sketch!