Followers

Sunday 2 January 2011

My Favourite 5 of 2010...

Morning all,

I hope everyone had a good New Year's Eve whatever you were doing?  Good job I scheduled my Sketch Saturday post yesterday - man my head hurt lol!!  But a very fun evening  :o)


So as I'm feeling human again today I thought I'd join along with Debby's Favourite 5 of 2010.  You just need to choose your favourite 5 cards (or near to 5 if you can't choose 5!) and post them.  So here are mine in no particular order.....all 10 of them!  (sorry Debby!)


February 2010 - This is Hubby's Valentines Card.  I really like the layout of this one and of course the Penny Black stamp!!


March 2010 - I made this card for my God Mum's Hubby.  I love the Doodlebug papers, layout and colouring on this one, and it reminds me of spring!


April 2010 - I made this one for my friend's daughter.  Again I love the Penny Black stamp and the layout of this one.  It was the first time I put ribbon behind the buttons too and I was really happy with how that turned out.


June 2010 - I love the simplicity of this card and I think the colour scheme is really striking.


July 2010 - This was my first commissioned card for a friend of mine to give to her Sister-In-Law on her 50th birthday.  I was so nervous making it but really happy how it turned out and my friend loved it and asked for more cards!!  Charleston Tilda rocks  ;o)


July 2010 - This is my absolute favourite card of 210 that I made for my Dad for his 60th Birthday.  I used 3 8x8 inch cards to make it and decided on a 'This is Your Life' type card which illustrated some of the major (and silly minor!) events in Dad's life.  It took a whole weekend to make but I really love the result and so did Dad  :o)
Page 1
 Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5


September 2010 - This was my 2nd card I made as a Sketch Saturday DT Member.  Sooooo chuffed to be on the Design Team!!  I made it for our best friends who celebrated their 1st Wedding Anniversary and love the layout, papers and Elzybells stamp on this one.


November 2010 - I made this card for another friend's daughter - I love the bunting and especially Pirate Tilda, oo-arrrrrr!


November 2010 - This one I made for my Brother-In-Law, it's a shaker card.  I love 'Fluffy' and was voted a Pollycraft Favourite with this one  :o)


December 2010 - A very recent card of mine and already a favourite!!  I think this stamp is wicked and love these papers (sorry if I've bored you by using them on so many cards - I've even bought more, lol!)


I hope you've enjoyed taking a walk down memory lane with me today.  Looking back at my cards has got me thinking about lighter evenings and warmer weather - roll on spring!  Normally at the start of the year I'm feeling quite down but this year I feel so alive and can't wait for the coming year - I do hope it's a good one...

Lots of love everyone, see you all soon.  I think I'm going to make my first card of 2011!!...



7 comments:

Jo said...

Totally love your cards, and your Dad's 60th one is superb! wow! I bet he loves it.
Happy New Year to you and yours, hope 2011 brings you all you wish for and more!
Jo xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab cards Cazza, great to see your choices as some are from before I 'found' you :o) Your dad's card is AMAZING! A little work of art and I bet he was thrilled with it. Looking forward to seeing what you create this year! Lisa x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great collection of cards. I especially love the card you made for your Dad he must have been thrilled to bits with it. Sarahx

Annie said...

wow that memory lane card is amazing. Just fabulous and I love the LOtv too - I got that stamp for Christmas.
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Ann xxx

Sarah said...

What a fabulous selection of cards! I have to say my favourite is the Elybells card, but that might be cos I love those lil bears!

Happy New Year to you.

Sarah xx :0)

coops said...

fantastic top 10 cards cazza.all of them are stunning. :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW these are amazing, especially love your Dad's card that is so clever.
Thank you for joining in with my Challenge.
luv
Debby