Followers

Thursday 6 January 2011

Bouncing Bubba!

Evening All,

Well you can tell I'm back at work (boooooooo!) I've had no time at all and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open at the moment, sooooo tired!!  Poor old bird, lol!!  It's always hard first week back after an extended break ay, mind you I did have netball last night and we haven't played for so long so I think it's probably a mixture of work and netball making me tired!!  But I did get Player of the Match so at least it was well worth the effort!!   Friday tomorrow so only one more day to go, wahoo!!

I have managed to squeeze in a cheeky little card this week, sorry the piccies are so bad but there's hardly any light when I leave in the morning and pitch black by the time I get home!  Roll on spring ay...



Close up of Penny Black's Baby Hammock - soooooo cute!!



Inside of card, sentiment from Elzybells...



Side view...



At least I've managed to fit one card in this week, I do miss my free time when I'm working but I guess we all do right?!  Once I get back into the swing of it I'll be able to fit more in I'm sure, lol!!

TTFN...


Challenges I'm entering my card in:
Sketch and Stash ~ Challenge 52 ~ New stash was my charm and LOTV Circle Sentiment
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp ~ New Beginnings

Card Ingredients:
Papers and Card ~ Bazzill Bling Blind Date, Craft Creations Blue Gingham and Craftwork Cards Vintage Rose Essentials
Stamps and Images ~ Penny Black Baby Hammock, LOTV Circle Sentiment, Elzybells Sentiment (inside of card)
Dies and Punches ~ Nestabilities Lacey Circles
Embellishments ~ Ribbon is by Urban Dekko, Charm from Bunny Zoes, Buttons by Woodware and Pins from The Card Studio
Colour Mediums ~ Copic Markers
Other ~ Bow Maker, Cotton and Glamour Dust

8 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Cazza,i love love love your card,everything goes together so perfectly....very pretty indeedy:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

Sue
xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card cazza.the image is so sweet and i love your fab colours and gingham paper :D

xx coops xx

Leanne said...

What a gorgeous creation!! This would be a fabulous entry in to the Top Tip Tuesday - Metal Mickey Challenge. You can enter as many times as you like!
Hope to see you there! Leanne xx

Wishcraft said...

Adorable :o) Love the super cute image, great layout and the pins are the perfect touch. Hope you're feeling less tired today... at least it's the weekend now! Lisa x

Whisper said...

Super sweet card - it's great to see other peoples version of the same stamp, i used it about a week ago to make a girly card, so great minds must think alike !!!, Luv Sam x

Vicky said...

Hiya Cazza!

Ahhhh just so sweet hun!. The image is so adorable and I just love those papers too :o)

Thanks for joining us at Sketch and Satsh and good luck!!

Hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Awww, this is adorable! I just love the image and gingham and spots atr my favourite sort of papers as they're so fresh looking. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at PTW this week Cazz xx