Followers

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Mermaid Molly!

Hi everyone,
Well it feels like ages since my last post! I've been really busy at work doing lots of overtime and really busy at home with Hubby's VAT so unfortunately this means no time for playing! But I've managed to fit in a quick card that I've made for our best friends Daughter, Molly. I love this new Tilda stamp and these papers and couldn't wait to marry them up! What do you think?
Close up of Little Mermaid Tilda and Seahorse coloured with my Copics and Derwent pencils...
Inside of card, sentiment stamp is by Stampendous and the Seaweed stamp is also Magnolia...

Posted by Picasa
The backing paper is Bathing Beauties by Imaginisce layered onto Bazzill BLing card, the Happy Birthday sentiment is by Craftwork Cards, the little fish brad is by Doodlebug, the pearls are Opaline by Basic Grey and I've used my nesties and glamour dust.
I'm entering this card in the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog - Week 67 which this week is to use Acetate. I've used this to create a shaker card and the beads are meant to be bubbles!
Thanks for looking and I'll see you all again soon.
Lots of love
xxx

2 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE!!! I just LOVE this paper! Beautiful card!

Thanks for joining in at our acetate Challenges at Just Magnolia.

Hugs, Mindy

PS. I have some candy over on my blog, hope you can pop on over and enter!

Bev said...

Wow this is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x