Followers

Monday 23 August 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Masiy!

Hi All,
Hope you're all good? Don't know about you but I am getting sick and tired of hearing about everyone else's holiday and thier hot, hot, hot weather, lol!! What on earth happened to summer? I'm trying to convince Hubby that we need a nice holiday, somewhere hot and relaxing.....I'll let you know how I go, wish me luck lol!!
Onto my card and this one I've made for our very special niece and god daughter Maisy. She's such a sweetheart and has completely stolen my heart! She's been having Horse Riding lessons and is absolutely loving it, so I had to use Tilda's Horse for her card!...
Close up of Magnolias Horse Riding Tilda and Tildas Horse coloured with my Copics and Derwent Coloursoft pencils...
Inside of card, sentiment is by Hero Arts...
Posted by Picasa
The backing papers are Pebbles Inc Flower Stripe and Doodlebug Berry Pink layered onto Bazzill Bling card, the ribbon and bow is by Papermania from their Capsule Collection, I've used my Martha Stewart Lattice border punch, Nesties, X-Cut Retro Flower punches, Woodware Daisy punch and Leaf punch, the big Daisy flowers are by Craftwork Cards as is the Happy Birthday sentiment and the gems are also Papermania. The stickers on the inside of the card are also by Doodlebug and I've added lots of Glamour Dust for extra bling!
Aswell as Horses Maisy is absolutely Cat MAD so I had to put a little cat on the inside of the card for her. She has soooooo many Cat toys but all of them are called either George or Millie which are the names of my cats, cute or what!!
I'm entering this card into a few challenges this week:
Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Challenge #60, Colour Challenge: Orange, Pink, Green, Brown and Blue (I know there's not much blue but it's there I promise, on the horses reins!)
That's it from me tonight so I'll see you all soon!
Lots of love
xxx

11 comments:

Francesca said...

Wonderful card with stunning details
thanks for joining us at sir stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

pinky said...

Totally gorgeous card, love your images and beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card! Adorable image and love the colours too.
Kelly.x

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card! I love this Tilda on her horse. A fantastic take on the colour challenge.
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

brenda said...

Hi there

What a super card and I can see you have put a great deal of work into it.


Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

PinksyDoodles said...

What a fantastic card for Maisy - she's going to love it!
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Tracy said...

A really Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Unknown said...

OMGOSH how Wonderful!! Your card is so cool, I love tilda on her horse and I love how you managed to use all the colours - well done!! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Peta's Blog said...

Oh this is sooooo cute! I love both these images and you have coloured them perfectly! I love the way that you have use all the colours and love the rosette ribbon, your niece will love this :oD Thanks so much for sharing with us at MDUC xoxo Peta

Stampin'Piper said...

Great card! Tilda looks so cute!

Thanks for joining us at MDUC!

Hugs Tanja

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx